Monday 25 May 2009

Revival..

Why have I revived this blog? Because I feel I have too many things to say, too many things to share, too many experiences and resultant philosophies to put out there...and I hope my words are able to do justice to my thoughts and feelings...

One thing I've realized over the past few years is that while everyone's life is extraordinary, my life has been a little more extraordinary than others, marked by the sharpness in the ups-and-downs, and in the manner in which the events of the past 25 years of my life have unfolded. I may be arrogant in assuming this extraordinariness, but I feel it is the simple truth.

So, on my 25th birthday, as I embark upon the second stage of my life, I revive this blog to share the glimpses of the first stage, and to share the course i've set for the rest of my life. Some milestones i've set are old and everlasting, some others are new additions....but each and everyone of them are now integral to the idea of "me"...

No comments: